Thursday, December 1, 2011

The One Thousand Dollar Mustache

-by Matt Leedham

One month ago I began a journey with an undefined destination.

The quest? To grow a mean ‘stache.

The cause? To raise awareness for men’s health and raise money for prostate cancer research.

The result? I personally raised $1,005 and my team of Mo Bros raised $2,575.

The other result? A serious ‘stache…


The effort? Not much.

The sacrifice? I looked creepy.

The lesson? You can make a HUGE impact by being you.

This reminds me of what my wife and I were able to accomplish last holiday season with a small concentrated effort.

And now I’m left thinking…what else? What more can I do?



2 comments:

  1. The biggest question I have is DID YOU SHAVE? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never!! But it is trimmed at least. The western gunslinger look doesn't really work in DC...

    ReplyDelete