Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Inspiration Crisis

-by Matt Leedham

Almost exactly 1 year ago, I wrote a short post called Inspiration is Perishable. I’m afraid this post is going to be even shorter.

My friends, if you get a bolt of inspiration, take bold and immediate action. I dare you. This is the Inspiration Crisis. You can do something, or do nothing.

I challenge you to do something powerful, different, and impactful when the moment strikes.

Four months ago, my post Pay it Backward was read by more people than 20 of my normal posts combined. People shared it and spread the word. It was incredible. I couldn’t understand why at first. I was just inspired, acted, and had an incredible experience helping someone else. I guess people resonate with that.

Well, it’s happened again. I’m inspired. And I’m taking bold and immediate action.

But inspiration is perishable, so I have to go.

If you want more information about what I’m planning or want to get involved in making a difference for some kids in need, email me.

Onward!


No comments:

Post a Comment