Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'm late, I'm late...

-By Jaime Willis

Good Afternoon!

This week has really been a blur of activity for me. The morning got away with me, and I am now typing this frantically between two meetings. There is so much abundance in my life right now, it's hard to keep up -- what a happy problem to have!

When you find yourself short on time, make sure the work you are focused on is aligned with your values and vision for your future. There are only twenty-four hours in the day, so time management really becomes CHOICE management. What are you choosing to do with your time? Are your current choices aligned with your goals for your future?

If not, don't spend time beating yourself up about it, just be aware that you always have the ability to make a different choice next time.

Have a wonderful day and make conscious choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment